help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills.
|Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning
Most homeowners have no idea what goes on inside their home's air ducts. But the fact is, they can become littered with years of accumulated dirt, debris and allergens like mold, pollen, dust and pet dander. Industry standards recommend that you have your air ducts inspected every 2 years for cleanliness. By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll
Did You Know?
- People spend 90% of their time indoors.
- Pollutant levels are up to 20 times higher indoors than outdoors.
- Tighter Buildings - seal air inside. The average 6 room home collects 40 lbs of dust each year. (Discover Magazine)
- Dirty Furnace & Ducts - circulate dirty air throughout home. 2-5 lbs of dust are in the ductwork alone.
- The average Fiberglass Furnace Filter filters only 7% of dirt. That means 93% goes back into the duct system and into the home.
- Therefore people are exposed to more air pollution indoors than outdoors.
New Construction Facts
- The Duct system is installed in the home early in the construction process.
- The furnace is commonly run to help the texturing dry.
- Therefore, much of the dust generated through the construction process is deposited in the furnace & duct system.
Dare To Compare Against The Competition:
Compare our cleaning equipment against the competition to see what makes us better-
Small gas motor creates minimal suction and can blow dust and debris into your yard and house.
Small electric motor creates small amounts of suction, leaving dust and debris in your system.
Our units use the vehicle's engine to create large amounts of suction to remove more dust and debris than any other cleaning system.
Our Cleaning Process:
Our Power-Vac trucks with trained and certified technicians will clean all the dirt build-up out of the furnace and ducts.
- We thoroughly pre-inspect your home's air duct system before any work is done.
- Technicians clean all registers/grilles, and the inside of each return and supply opening using a very powerful vacuum along with specialized air tools.
- They continue to clean your entire air duct system, including
air-cleaning the blower and evaporator coil (if accessible without removing these parts from the system). We use the vacuum and an assortment of tools to get into every nook and cranny of the system, thoroughly cleaning every air duct.
- We zone off areas as needed to ensure that the entire system
- All dirt & debris is removed to our truck mounted containment system.
- We put everything back together again and clean up our
How It Works:
After sealing off each vent, our technicians connect our truck mounted vacuums directly to the furnace. Then a specially designed high pressure air snake is run down each duct. These snakes have special attachments like the whip displayed below which moves around knocking debris loose so that it can be sucked out into our vacuum. This is the only method known for effectively cleaning every part of your duct work.
After the Service You'll Breathe Easier & Feel Better. Air in your house, office or factory will smell fresher, because odors, dust, and unpleasant smells will be removed. The air will smell clean because it is clean.
- Your furnishings will stay cleaner longer.
- Keeping house will be a breeze and areas around vents will stay cleaner and less dust will collect on furniture.
- You'll help protect the all-important immune system of every member of your household. Increased immune system vigor means less respiratory problems: that means less missed days from work and school.
- Discomforts such as allergies and breathing difficulties can be greatly reduced.
Furnace & Duct Benefits:
By removing pollen, dust, mold, and bacteria from the entire system. .
- Quality air in your home.
- Brings significant relief from allergies and asthma.
- Less housework - cuts your dusting.
- Energy efficient. 1/16 of an inch of build-up on the burners will lose 35% efficiency.
Oil/Coal Furnace Service:
By keeping stack and combustion chamber clean..
- Keeps your home cleaner.
- Guards against a dangerous "flash back" causing damage to your entire home.
- Prolongs the life of your oil furnace by preventive maintenance.
Other related services are available for an additional charge, such as air filter replacement, clothes dryer vent cleaning, etc.
Failing to maintain your wood stove or fireplace properly can lead to a chimney fire. Chimney fires occur when combustible deposits on the inner walls of the chimney ignite. These combustible deposits, called "creosote," are a natural byproduct of wood burning. A fire hazard exists if 1/4 inch of creosote (or more) coats the inner walls of the chimney.
Prevention. Chimney fires do not occur in clean, intact, properly installed chimneys. Have a professional chimney sweep clean and inspect your appliance at least once a year. More frequent cleanings may be required, based on the type of wood burned, the type of appliance, and the frequency of use. In general, an older, uncertified wood stove, or any appliance that is used frequently, will require more than one cleaning per year.
Sanitize The System
After the system is clean, certified technicians will sanitize ductwork. This will help prevent the growth of molds, mildew, fungus, and most bacteria for approximately a year. As a result, the air will not become contaminated as it passes through the ducts.
Filter The Air
Keep the system clean, filter the dirt out before it builds up in the ducts again. We stock a variety of quality filters all designed to filter at least 10 times more dirt than standard filters.
Dryer Vent Cleaning
This service prevents:
- Prevent house fires.
- Keeps the efficiency of you dryer higher.
- Prolongs the life of your dryer and your clothes.
Water Heater Cleaning
We clean the following:
Insulation Removal Service
We have trained employees specializing in removal of old or burnt insulation. Call today for a free price estimate.
Call 884-0972 To Have Your System Cleaned Today!
Indoor Air Facts
How It Works
Dryer Vent Cleaning